CEO Advisory Services (5 hours/week for one month)
Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) Advisory Services provides a full range of strategy and management consulting services focused on executing the vision of CEOs of privately held businesses. Our team has a collective experience of over 50 years at some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world. Strategic experienced and knowledgeable advisors are absolutely critical to the success of any business which is why we made great advisors to CEOs.
Working closely with the CEO and the executive team we help:
- Craft market relevant vision and mission statements which will properly concentrate the company’s resources and efforts, while simultaneously serving as a motivating tool for the company’s employees.
- Develop strategies that are tightly aligned with the company’s strategy with its vision, mission, and goals
- Execute the strategies by syncing them with the key implementation elements of structure, business processes, and people.
- With business development, supply chain, and organizational change initiatives
- We also specialize in developing customized communications for CEOs to be used for internal and external audiences.
Any CEO in search of a consultant wants someone who a) understands the complexity of their job, b) has successfully helped other CEOs, and c) isn’t afraid to give candid no-nonsense feedback and advice. In short, CEOs want consultants who have already earned the trust of other CEOs.
Over the course of more than two decades, we’ve worked with more than 100 CEOs at companies of all kinds – global businesses, family-owned companies, venture capital start-ups, and private equity portfolio firms – in industries ranging from banks and insurance to media and manufacturing, from business software to health care. Along the way, we’ve earned a reputation as a trusted advisor to CEOs by helping our clients overcome the obstacles and maximize the opportunities that make the job both daunting and energizing.
Addressing the Most Critical Challenges
We help CEOs develop their leadership effectiveness, not only in building personal relationships but in extending their leadership beyond the immediate circle of top executives. We can help a CEO understand and address his/her strengths and weaknesses.
We help CEOs build and lead effective leadership teams. A CEO’s success is determined first and foremost by their ability to select the right people for the right jobs, and then lead them effectively as a high performing team.
We help CEOs maintain a constructive relationship with the board of directors. That relationship is undergoing a historic transition; CEOs need to focus on how to maintain their appropriate management prerogatives while benefiting from the real value good boards can provide.