CPO Advisory Services (5 hours/week for one month)
Chief Product Officer (“CPO”) Advisory Services provides a full range of product strategy and management consulting services focused on executing the vision of CPOs of privately held businesses. Our team has a collective experience of over 50 years at some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world. Strategic experienced and knowledgeable advisors are absolutely critical to the success of any business which is why we made great advisors to CPOs.
Working closely with the CPO and the executive team we help:
- Lead and engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative products and platforms
- Drive zero to one innovation throughout various team by employing rapid, customer-centric test and learn strategies
- Own the strategic product roadmap (annual plan, 3-year plans, long term vision), driving product development for new, disruptive initiatives
- Establish and maintain the product and platform roadmap, make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company
- Identify common global feature capabilities and promote reuse across teams and multiple businesses
- Synthesize roadmaps into business requirements and partner with Technology to ensure delivery of global services from inception to production
- Identify potential strategic partners and recommend a buy, build or partner strategy for roadmap features
- Manage the identification of risks that impact program delivery, ensure mitigation strategies are developed and drive resolution of issues when necessary
We work with CPOs to design and formulate Product Management team’s vision and also for imparting that vision in every other team and employee in the organization. We work with the CPO to ensure that every team is led by a unified and cohesive product vision.