CXO Advisory Services (5 hours/week for one month)
Customer Experience Officer (“CXO”) Advisory Services provides a full range of customer experience, UX and design strategy and management consulting services focused on executing the vision of CXOs and Chief Design Officers (“CDO”) of privately held businesses. Our team has a collective experience of over 50 years at some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world. Strategic experienced and knowledgeable advisors are absolutely critical to the success of any business which is why we made great advisors to CXO.
Working closely with the CXO and the executive team we help:
- Design, build and monitor the company’s key performance indicators (KPI’s) drivers that are impacted/affected by the company’s customer experience. Such things as Retention of new customers, Customer Satisfaction scores, Referrals, Sales conversion/close rates, Average ticket/order, Customer Complaints, etc.
- Serve as the leading voice of the customer and act as a Customer Experience advocate in considering decisions that will impact the customer.
- Development and marketing of the Customer Service Vision Statement & pillars
- Creation and evolution of the company’s customer experience cycles (customer touch points) and non-negotiable standards.
- Creating and executing the Service Aptitude certification process for new and existing employees on the following, they know the Customer Service Vision Statement, Pillars, Never & Always, Zero Risk/Service Recovery protocols, etc.
- Design, build and monitor experience focused on six components of the experience; physical, atmosphere, functional, technical, operational, and hospitality.
We help you to drive and institutionalize a culture focused on Customer Experience, help you develop the primary Voice of the Customer and advocate for the customers’ needs throughout the organization.
Finally, we will work with you and your leadership team to help demonstrate the business value and return on investment of customer experience initiatives as a discipline.